Wholesale Furniture Brokers Policies and Procedures
Apply Now for Instant Financing
Customers in British Columbia can apply for financing by filling out a one-page loan application form, and order today. Upon approval, you can use your financing to order what you really want. A minimum purchase (excluding taxes) of $500 is required. Instant financing approval is one step away.
Once your loan application has been approved, Wholesale Furniture Brokers will contact you to assist you with placing your order.
Financing PolicyPlease note the following policies involved with our financing option:
- Verification of Canadian Government Issued Photo ID must be done in person with a Representative of Wholesale Furniture Brokers. If you are unable to visit our location in British Columbia we are unable to provide financing as an option.
- Canadian Government Issued Photo ID must be provided to both Financeit Canada and Wholesale Furniture Brokers. Acceptable forms of ID include but are not limited to: Valid Drivers Licence, Provincial Identification Card, Canadian Passport, Permanent Residency, etc.
- Wholesale Furniture Brokers also requires a photo of the Loan Applicant (and Co-Signee if applicable) with their Photo ID clearly visible in order to start processing orders for customers unable to visit our store immediately.
- Wholesale Furniture Brokers will only ship the product to the address provided on the Loan Application whose ID has been verified. We may also ship to a Co-Signee’s address, but it must be the same Address as the Loan Application. Orders can only be picked up in store by the Loan Applicant or a person or persons authorized by the Loan Applicant.
- You must provide the Loan Application Number to Wholesale Furniture Brokers.
- Wholesale Furniture Brokers is not responsible for filling out the Loan Application for the Customer as the Loan Application requires a signature from the Customer.
- Wholesale Furniture Brokers requires Customer contact by phone or e-mail before the order will be processed.
- Additional proof of identification may be required if we cannot verify the customer’s identity.
- Financed Orders may require additional processing time. Any delays in customer contact or information being provided will result in delaying the shipment of your order.
- Financed Orders cannot be cancelled or returned. No exceptions.
If you are outside British Columbia and unable to visit our location, we do offer a payment plan where we require a 20% minimum deposit of the order total for in stock items or 50% minimum deposit on custom made orders. You are then welcome to make weekly or bi-weekly payments for up to 2 - 3 months. There will be set dates that each payment will be taken and once the final payment has been received we will then proceed to make the freight arrangements to ship your order. Contact our office for more details.
Please see our Order Processing page to learn about the next steps.
All Rights Reserved. For Canadian customers only.