Wholesale Furniture Brokers Policies and Procedures
Return & Exchange Policy
At Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada, we encourage you to be sure you like an item before ordering it. Unlike DVDs, books, or shoes, furniture is fragile and therefore expensive to ship. More than 99% of our customers are very pleased with their items when they arrive and we expect you will be as well. If you're uncertain about any aspect of a product, please call us toll-free, we're here to help - (866) 595-8930.
Note: If the items you ordered are somehow damaged or defective when you receive them, they are covered under our Claims policy. Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada will repair or replace damaged or defective items at no cost to you.
You may exchange an item for store credit towards any other store items. If you want the exchanged product(s) delivered to your shipping address, you will be responsible for paying the actual freight costs of shipping the old product(s) you want to exchange back to the manufacturer's warehouse and the new product(s) you want from the manufacturer's warehouse. There will be no restocking fees in this case. (Please see exceptions below.)
All returned items must be in their original packaging, including instructions, parts and internal packaging. Items must be in resalable condition, and will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%. No orders will be accepted back without a prior return authorization from Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada. The refund for your order will be processed after the item is received back and inspected at the designated warehouse in the return authorization. It is the responsibility of the customer to be available to meet the shipping company for any returns. If you are returning a 90 Day 'Sweet Dreams' Guaranteed mattress, click for details.
One-way shipping fees are estimated at 15 - 25% of the purchase price. Returns are subject to both outbound and inbound shipping fees. Even items that are sold with 'Free Shipping' or 'Free Delivery' are subject to shipping fees if they are returned. 90 Day 'Sweet Dreams' Guaranteed mattress returns are only subject to return shipping fees. Click for details.
- Custom orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Custom orders are any order that is built to customer specifications. This includes items where the customer has selected a specific fabric or configuration. For example, some sectional sofas have options for a left or right side chaise, hide-a-beds, and upholstery options. You cannot exchange, return, or cancel any custom ordered items.
- Furniture damaged by the customer is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Flat packed furniture that has been assembled is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Items sold 'as is'.
- Once mattresses and bedding are opened, they are considered used and are not eligible to be returned, except for Stocked in Canada mattresses that qualify for the 90 Day 'Sweet Dreams' Guarantee. Click for details.
If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please contact our office.
Refused orders are treated as returned orders and are subject to the same shipping and restocking fees. In the event you cancel your item while en route or if the order is considered "undeliverable" by the freight company at the destination due to the receiver (you the customer) being unavailable, then the Return Policy also applies along with all shipping and restocking fees.
Set-up fees are non-refundable once delivery has transpired. You have five days from date of delivery to file for a refund otherwise all sales are final.
This policy supersedes any verbal communication between Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada and you, the customer. Any amendments to this agreement must be made in writing and be clearly indicated as amendments to this specific agreement.
Requesting a Return
Return requests must be submitted to Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada in writing within seven (7) days of receiving delivery, except for 90 Day 'Sweet Dreams' Guarantee returns. Click for details. As returns are generally subject to a restocking fee and actual freight costs, you will be provided in writing the costs involved to complete a return. You will then have seven (7) days to accept the fees by responding to our email. If we do not receive a response within the seven (7) days, your order will be closed as complete.
How to file for an exchange or refund. (Be sure to read the details above before filing)
Email your request in writing to Admin@GoWFB.ca within seven (7) days of delivery. Include:
- Your order number.
- The date you received your order.
- The reason for requesting a return.
- You will receive a confirmation that your request has been received within one business day.
- A customer service representative will contact you to discuss your options and the associated costs.
90 Day 'Sweet Dreams' GuaranteeYour sleep is important to us. To make sure you're using the right mattress, we're pleased to offer you a 90 day 'Sweet Dreams' Guarantee! You will have a full 90 days from the date of delivery of your new mattress to ensure you're 100% satisfied with its comfort. This applies to all of our Stocked in Canada memory foam mattresses.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO QUALIFY FOR THIS GUARANTEE:
- Your order must also include a Mattress Protector of the same size. For hygienic purposes, this protector is sold as a final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged, or refunded.
- You must keep and use your new mattress for a minimum of 30 days as it does take time to adjust when sleeping on a new mattress. This guarantee is valid for a maximum of 90 days.
- There are no cancellations, or refunds. In the event of a return, the return request must be submitted in writing within 90 days from the date of delivery. There is a one time return limit for the exchange of a mattress of equal or greater value in the same size. Payment will be required for any dollar differences as well as applicable taxes prior to shipping the exchanged product.
- In the event of a return, the returned mattress must be properly re-packaged in plastic. All mattresses must be returned to the original warehouse and in acceptable condition with no damage before an exchange is shipped.
- It is the customer's responsibility to pay for actual shipping costs involved to have the original mattress returned back to the warehouse.
View our Cancellation Policy for more details on canceling an order.