Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed Only - No Mattress - Available in 4 Colours
- Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed Only
Constructed of hardwood, the Murphy Cube Murphy Bed offers a simple solution for smaller bedrooms, or if extra sleeping space is required. When not in use, the bed itself converts into traditionally styled cabinet, that only takes up 10 square feet of precious floor space.
All Night and Day Murphy Cabinet Beds are guaranteed with a limited 10 year warranty for factory defects in the cabinet, this does not cover fading or wear of wood or natural markings.
Please note this item is considered RTA (Ready to Assemble) furniture. In select markets this product is available for White Glove Delivery and Assembly.
- Cabinet: 64.1"W x 26.4"D x 36.6"H
- Bed: 64.1"W x 82"D x 25.7"H
- Mattress will sit 18" above Floor
- Murphy Cabinets have a 250 lbs Weight limit (Physical weight limit of sleepers for warranty purposes) This unit has only been tested up to a weight capacity of 250 lbs but can hold at least 500 lbs.
- Solid Hardwood Construction (Rubberwood)
- Converts to a Fully Assembled Cabinet
Watch the Murphy Cube Bed Conversion Instructions Video:
Protect Your New Furniture Against Accidental Spots and Spills with a Spartan Protection Plan!
You can now keep your investment in perfect condition and protect it against spots and spills when it arrives at your home for $129. If any covered mishaps occur, your Spartan Protection Plan will offer professional assistance with a world-class reputation and superior customer service. Please Note - The 5 Year Spartan Protection Plan is only available for fabric, leather, vinyl, wood, and all other hard surface furniture. This plan will protect your Murphy Cube Bed for a period of 5 years starting on the date of delivery.
- 5 Year Furniture Protection Plan
- No Worry Wipe Furniture Cleaner
- Please note the plan will be mailed to you once the order is complete
The Spartan Protection Plan will repair the covered product(s), at their discretion, when required due to mechanical and structural breakdowns to fabric, leather, vinyl upholstery, or solid surface furniture as a result of:
- Breakage of recliner, lifting, and/or vibrating mechanisms.
- Lifting, gouging, or incident-specific chipping of veneers or laminates that penetrate the finish exposing the substrate
A specific post-delivery incident which occurs during normal residential use resulting in accidental damage, including:
- All stains onto or into upholstery fabric, leather or vinyl.
- Punctures, rips or burns caused by an accidental incident in normal usage situations.
- Food and beverage stains, human and pet bodily fluids, or ink from pens.
- Nail polish or nail polish remover.
- Liquid marks, rings, or heat marks.
- Glass or mirror chipping, breakage, or scratches.
- Cracking, bubbling, or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident.
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING* to major markets Canada-wide!
FREE basic shipping includes curbside delivery to the driveway of your home or office. The delivery company may or may not contact you to arrange a delivery date depending on the company, however tracking information will be provided to you. You may need the assistance of a friend or family member to help offload your furniture from the delivery truck and into your home. It is the customer’s responsibility to bring the items inside their premises, assemble if necessary, and dispose of all packaging.
*Major markets include Vancouver, Kamloops, Kelowna, Prince George, Courtenay, Nanaimo, Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, and their surrounding areas. Many more Canadian cities not listed here are also included. Please contact us for more information and to see if your order qualifies.
Transit Time Estimates
Transit time depends on your location and the shipping method used. We estimate a transit time of 2 to 21 business days to our major markets and surrounding areas (delays can be expected for delivery to remote areas, the Atlantic provinces, as well as the territories). Items that can be shipped by FedEx or UPS are normally delivered quicker than items that require a Specialized Freight Carrier.
- You will receive tracking information to track the movement of your order.
- We ship from warehouses all over the US & Canada, so transit time varies greatly depending on the product's location and your delivery address.
- If you're in a hurry, call us and we will help you choose from products close to your location so transit time can be minimized.
- Specialized Freight Carriers call ahead to schedule your delivery with you. FedEx and UPS do not schedule deliveries but will leave a call tag.