Memory Foam Mattresses: Firm, Plush, & Comfortable
Description Items Included Mattress The Harmony+ Superb is by far the most luxurious bed of the Harmony series. Balancing the cool, refreshing c...View full details
Description Items Included Mattress The Fusion+ introduces the elegant balance of support and comfort that our Hybrid Technology is known for. 1...View full details
Description Items Included Mattress The Harmony+ Deluxe is an upgrade to the Harmony+, introducing the adaptable comfort of our Gel Cloud Memory ...View full details
Description Items Included Mattress The Serenity+ introduces the sleep and health benefits of Bamboo Charcoal Memory Foam. The top layer is aero...View full details
Description Items Included Mattress The Fusion+ Superb is the king of our Fusion Hybrid Series. A soft, supple layer of our Gel Cloud Memory Foa...View full details
Description Items Included Mattress The Serenity+ Deluxe is an upgrade to the Serenity+, introducing a plusher top layer of our aerodynamically ...View full details
When sleep comfort is of utmost priority, a memory foam mattress is the best mattress you can buy online. Originally designed by NASA for cushioning space ship rockets, memory form mattresses have really found their proper position in people's bedrooms. Commonly known as slow spring back foam, these temper foam mattresses have a very high foam density that offers extreme back comfort hence why they are prescribed by many health experts.
Why Should You Buy Memory Foam Mattress?
Memory foam mattresses are quite popular among Canadians for many reasons. Some of these are as follows:
- They can help alleviate chronic back pain.
- They provide even distribution of total body weight on the surface which helps to get better sleep.
- Not to mention, the plush foam mattress can help injuries heal faster since the foam doesn’t put pressure on painful points in the body.
- As compared to other firm mattresses, memory foams last longer. So, they are more economical and worth investing in.
- Thanks to the high-density structure, memory foam can retain more heat during winters whereas an infused gel memory foam mattress provides coolness during summers.
- Most of the foam mattresses are made of 100% eco-friendly organic all-natural materials.