Nebula Queen Murphy Wall Bed with Mattress and Storage Unit with Drawers (90W) - Available in 4 Colours
- 65W Queen Murphy Wall Bed
- 25W Storage Unit with Drawers
This Queen Murphy Bed can be slept on every night. The bed folds up and down safely thanks to the dual piston system and holds up to 1000 lb (including mattress). The mattress is made from quality materials and layers of foam and fabric to ensure the sleeper’s comfort. The open bed extends 92. 1 inches from the wall. Assign a clearance of 30 to 36 inches around the open bed. The cabinet must be anchored to a wall with a minimum ceiling height of 91. 1 inches. The Storage Unit offers 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves, 2 clothing rods, 3 drawers, and 1 reversible door. The Murphy Bed and Storage Unit are backed by the 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and the mattress is warranted for 1 year. North American made with local and imported parts. The bed and cabinet must be anchored to a wall.
Overall Dimensions: 89.6"W x 20"D x 89.1"H
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI for a long-lasting finish.
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down safely and quickly.
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases the sleeper’s comfort; box spring not required.
- Open bed extends 92.1 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 91.1 inches.
- Mattress is made from high quality new material, built with compressed individual pocketed 13 gauge coil system to offer support and comfort; 778 coils covered by multiple layers of foam and quality fabrics for comfort.
- Mattress meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632 and 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
- Storage unit features 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves, 2 clothing rods to hang clothes, 3 drawers, and 1 reversible door to conceal shelves.
- Assembly required (3 people recommended). ; maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress).
- Murphy Bed and Storage Unit backed by the 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty, mattress warranted 1 year; North American made with local and imported parts.