Nicole Twin Over Full Bunk Bed with Bookshelf Stairs
- Varies based on selection
The Nicole Bunk Bed with Stairs featuring 6 Open-Concept Bookshelves on the end is the ideal choice for parents wanting a bunk bed that has a modern contemporary flair but manages to retain a classic look and feel that will complement their child’s room no matter its style or layout for years to come. Offered in a white finish, it is perfect for a boy or girl’s room. The staircase and bookshelves can be situated on either the left side or right side of the bunk bed.
Add the 4-drawer chest with its traditional styling and handcrafted look. The top drawer is separated by a decorative trim that creates the illusion of a top double drawer. The drawers feature full-extension ball bearing slides, solid wood English dovetail and beautiful aluminum powder-coat finished handles.
- Assembly required
- Colour: White
- Stained using non-toxic and lead-free finishing
- Completed with a 9-stage process
- Upper twin bed and its guard rails, and lower double bed are made of solid rubberwood
- Upper twin bed and lower double bed side rails are made of plywood with mahogany veneers
- Slat rolls are made of solid mixed tropical hardwoods
- Clearance space between the lower bunk supports to underneath the upper bunk mattress support is 36"
- Stair rail and guardrail: solid rubberwood
- Stair steps: MDF, particleboard core covered in mahogany veneers
- Bookshelves: MDF, particleboard core covered in mahogany veneers
- Non-toxic and lead-free paint
- Clear lacquer protective finish for easy dusting and cleaning
- Constructed from solid rubberwood and sangon veneers
- Drawers have solid English dovetail joints and feature full-extension metal ball bearings glides
- Aluminum with powder-coat finish handles
Bunk Bed: 94.44" x 56.4" x 66.53"
4-Drawer Chest: 20" x 34" x 48.5"
- Upper and lower bunk beds come with a complete slat roll system (no box springs required)
- Converts into a separate double bed and a twin bed
- Maximum recommended mattress height in upper bunk is 6"
- Maximum recommended weight supported in upper bunk is 200lbs
- For safety reason, never allow 2 children to share the upper bunk even if they both weigh less combined than the maximum recommended weight
- Minimum age recommended for any upper bunk bed is 6 years old