Versatile Full Murphy Wall Bed and Sofa
- Wall Bed (mattress not included)
Make you wall bed even more functional by placing this sofa against it. The resulting wall bed/sofa combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of a very small space. It offers a place to sit, rest, lay down or sleep. Sit comfortably during the day, and when it’s time rest, simply remove the cushions and fold out the Wall Bed.
When the bed is folded out, the sleeping surface fits perfectly over the seating area and between the armrests of the sofa. As a result, you can leave the frame of the sofa in place. When the bed is folded up, the sleeping surface becomes the backrest of the couch.
Bed must be secured to the wall into wood or metal studs.
Sofa: The seat depth is 23.6” and its height is 17.4”. The arm height is 4.7” above the seat. The arm width is 6”. The interior width of each seat is 30.3”.
Bed Unit: 72.5"W x 53.5"D x 85"H
- Bed when opened will require a clearance of 85.4“ from the wall extending into the room.
- The minimum height required of the ceiling is 86 in.
- Clearance of 9.8“ under the bed when it is open.
- The height of the ceiling needs to be a minimum of 85“ to be able to raise the bed during installation and a minimum of 88“ to install the crown molding.
- Mattress not included.
- Accommodates most standard Full mattresses. The mattress must meet the following requirements:
- Thickness between 20.3 and 25.4 cm (8 and 10 in).
- Weight between 27.2 and 40.8 kg (60 and 90 lb).
- Size of 190.5 cm (L) x 137 cm (W) (75 x 54 in).
- No futons.
- Box spring not required.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Suspension is made with 9-gauge sinuous coils. Seat cushions are filled with non-glue cotton covered with D30 foam. 2” high plastic or chrome legs. Hardwood frame.
- SPACE-SAVER: The sofa and wall bed combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of your space. It offers both a place to sit and a place to sleep in very little space. To fold out the bed, simply remove the cushions and lower the bed.
- COMPATIBLE: The sofa can be used as an add-on to any of Bestar’s Queen wall bed. Alternatively, it can be placed against a wall. You can choose either plastic or chrome legs.
- COMFORTABLE: The seat cushions are 7.9” thick. All fabrics have a heavy duty backing. No nails are used, only staples.
- NOTE: Pre-assembled, except the legs. Overall dimensions: 72.5” W x 33.5” D x 39” H. 12-month limited warranty. Must be placed against a wall bed or a wall to support the back cushions. Cannot be placed in the middle of a room since it does not have a backrest.