Recliner in Canada
Original price $5,299.00Current price $3,299.99
Description Items Included Reclining Sectional Sofa. Armless Chair Power Recliner Enjoy the sophisticated modern style of the Aura Light Grey Le...View full detailsOriginal price $5,299.00Current price $3,299.99Save 38%
Recliners are definitely a living room essential - and not just for the dad in the house. At Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada we offer a great selection of top grain leather, faux leather, and fabric upholstered recliners in a variety of designs. Browse through our online catalog to find more traditional styles and power lift chairs, or sort through our collection of swivel base, and rocker and glider recliners and ottomans for a more contemporary look. We also have an assortment of home theater seating with built-in arm storage features and full reclining mechanisms so you can enjoy your home entertainment in luxury.
Our ergonomic designs ensure correct back and head support in all positions so you can enjoy quality comfort and relaxation. Whether you are looking to simply add on to an already existing living room set, or you are shopping for multiple items, many of our recliners have several color options making it easy to coordinate your pieces. Call us toll free at 866-652-0352 or click on our online chat for instant help making your order or finding the right product to suit your needs. Order now and take advantage of our FREE Shipping to your home Canada-wide, as well as great sales and discount prices.
There is nothing more comfortable than sitting on a reclining chair and watching television with popcorn in your hand. Recliners not only add a sophisticated look to your home but also provide elegance and comfort in a living room. If you are looking for recliners and reclining chairs, look no further. At Wholesale Furniture Brokers, we have an amazing and growing selection of modern leather recliners which will sure to impress. Living room furniture is incomplete without reclining furniture. Available in different color options and configurations, our recliner sofas are absolute must-have furniture of a living room.
Reclining sectional sofas combine the added comfort of a recliner with the convenience and functionality of a sectional sofa. This style of sectional is usually constructed with loveseats, wedges, sleeper sofas, chaises, armless chairs, and recliners. You will be able to put your feet up and relax in the recliner position while sitting together with your family and friends.
Reclining Furniture We Offer:
1. Recliner Chairs: Modern reclining chair or recliners often feature an adjustable headrest, lumbar support and an independent footstool that adjusts with the weight and angle of the user's legs to maximize comfort. Reclining chairs are the first choice of many Canadians when it comes to living room furniture shopping. We offer fabric reclining chairs which are not prone to scratches and stains. Fabric recliners, specifically microfiber recliners, are growing in popularity. They are comfortable, manageable, stylish, and affordable. So if you're looking for a great way to relax after a hard day at work, you should definitely get a microfiber recliner to help you sit back and relax. You can even choose to upgrade some chairs with massaging mechanisms. Create home theater seating with our leather recliners. You can add matching reclining sofas or recline loveseats to make your living room even more comfortable and useable.
2. Reclining Sectional Sofas: We offer reclining sectional sofas for the living room which offer great seating for your guests. They are available in grey, black, and espresso color options. In terms of material, Wholesale Furniture Brokers proudly preserves mother nature and provides completely eco-friendly leather reclining sofas. Leather recliners add a sophisticated look to your home. However, with constant use, they will soon show signs of wear. To prolong their elegance and comfort, you need to protect and maintain it just like any other furniture. Clean it regularly. Water and a mild detergent are ideal cleaning solutions. Don't keep it under direct sunlight or other heat sources. Too much heat will cause the leather to dry out and crack. Exposing it under direct sunlight will cause fading. To avoid cracking of the leather, try to recondition your chair on a regular basis. Keep pets away, especially your dogs or cats since they could scratch it. If there are any holes or scratches, mend them immediately.
3. Reclining Loveseat: A reclining loveseat or a two-seat couch is a perfect piece of furniture where two people can converse while looking at each other and being within arm's reach, while at the same time typically retaining a modest barrier between them. Shop our reclining loveseat options for a variety of colors, styles, and designs. Our colors include chestnut, brown, red, ivory, tan, and black leather recliners. Find recliners that can swivel in 360 degrees or even rocker recliners that gently rock you back and forth. You can even choose to upgrade some chairs with massaging mechanisms. Create home theater seating with our leather recliners. You can add matching recliner sofas or loveseats to make your living room even more comfortable.
When looking for that extra addition to your room, nothing really beats having a good recliner, which easily fits spaces and is often quite inexpensive yet still very comfortable.
You can also read our Recliner Buying Guide for more information.
Things to Consider:
There are a number of things you should consider to make sure that the item you want will meet your comfort requirements.
- You need to make sure that the available space in your living room is enough. Allow extra room for the recliners since they tend to occupy more space when they recline.
- It is also important to check the density and firmness of the cushions since this will determine your new furniture's comfort level. If possible, check with the salesperson about the materials used for the cushions so you will be able to gauge its quality.
- Choose the fabric depending on your needs. If you have pets and children around, you might want to choose microfiber or linen upholstery instead of leather since microfiber and linen are resistant to scratches and stains.
- Lastly, make sure that the design of your sectional sofa matches the design of your living room theme. Choose a color that blends well with your other furniture and your walls.
You can also browse our recliners and reclining sofa set galleries to find related products that function in the same way. You can mix and match your items to create the perfect combination for your home.
We have thousands of satisfied customers that have experienced the world-class customer service and reliability you will experience when you order online at GoWFB.ca.
Recliner Chair Buying Guide
Construction and Design - There are many different kinds of recliners, so it is important to choose one that will suit your comfort needs as well as the style of your sitting room. Glider Recliners feature a sliding motion forward and backward, whereas Rocker Recliners tend to tilt in a front and back motion and often have a locking mechanism to hold the desired position in place. The reclining mechanism differs from chair to chair, but they are most typically activated by leaning into the back of the seat, or pulling or turning a lever built into the inner portion of the armor outer side of the seat so it can be conveniently accessed while seated. Swivel Recliners are constructed with a rotating base that allows the sitter to turn the entire seat at will up to 360 degrees. Many reclining chairs come with multiple functions and may combine swivel and rocking features with either an extending footrest or a separate ottoman.
Placement of Recliners - Aside from comfort, the two most important things to consider when purchasing a recliner chair is space and style. Most recliners require a lot of room and take up an additional 10 - 14 inches of space when in a reclined position. For those with limited space, a Wall Hugger Recliner is a better option, as they require far less room and can be placed right against a wall as the main frame of the chair remains stationary while the seat extends forward and back to create the various reclining angles. Recliners are a great piece to add to any living room, den, or games room, but it is important to ensure that the style fits the room you are placing it in. As most recliners have multiple color options, it is easier than ever to match a new recliner to your room and its other main furniture pieces.
Types of Materials - There are many different variations of both fabric and leather options which attribute to quality, durability, and affordability. The most common fabric recliner material is microfiber - which is a very thin synthetic fiber that is commonly used for upholstery because of its softness, strength, and water repellency, making it comfortable, practical, and easy to clean and maintain. When it comes to leather, bonded leather is a popular choice as it has the same look and feel of genuine leather at a fraction of the cost. Bonded leather is an economical alternative made from various scrap organic leathers, which are then bonded together with polyurethane fibers on top of a fiber sheet. In comparison, faux leather, or leatherette, is a completely synthetic material which is usually made by covering a fabric base with plastic to create an imitative leather look. Although it is a considerably cheaper option, it is not usually as durable or lasting as genuine leather. Top grain leather is used on higher quality products and is made from the outermost side of the animal, which is then sanded and treated. It is thinner and more pliable than full grain leather in addition to being more resistant to stains and wears. Many top grain leather recliners are also upholstered with a leather match on the backsides or in less prominent areas, which is an artificial material - usually vinyl - matched to look like real leather so you can enjoy the quality and comfort of genuine leather more affordable.