Pur Queen Murphy Wall Bed and a Sofa - Available in 2 Colours
- Queen Murphy Wall Bed
Make your Murphy bed even more functional by placing this sofa against it. The resulting Murphy bed/sofa combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of a very small space. It offers a place to sit, rest, lay down or sleep. Sit comfortably during the day, and when it’s time rest, simply remove the cushions and fold out the Murphy Bed.
When the bed is folded out, the sleeping surface fits perfectly over the seating area and between the armrests of the sofa. As a result, you can leave the frame of the sofa in place. When the bed is folded up, the sleeping surface becomes the backrest of the couch.
The seat depth is 23.6” and its height is 17.4”. The arm height is 4.7” above the seat. The arm width is 6” in. The interior width of each seat is 33”.
The frames for the arms are made with 4 mm plywood, the frame for the seat is made from larch. The bed and cabinet must be anchored to a wall.
Overall Dimensions: 78”W x 33.5”D x 39”H.
Queen Murphy Bed
- Combining style and convenience, Pur is the perfect solution to furnished condos, lofts, studios, guest’s rooms and home offices.
- The collection brings multi functionality to a single room.
- The mechanism provides simplified assembly of the Murphy bed.
- Increased comfort due to Euroslat mattress support system.
- Simple and safe dual piston system makes opening and closing user-friendly.
- Easy to use; use the handle to pull the bed towards you to lower the bed and flip the leg down onto the floor.
- The bed when opened will require a clearance of 91.5“ from the wall extending into the room.
- The minimum height required of the ceiling is 91 in.
- Clearance of 9.6“ under the bed when it is open.
- Mattress not included.
- Accommodates most standard Queen mattresses. The mattress must meet the following requirements:
- Thickness between 20.3 and 30.5 cm (8 and 12 in).
- Weight between 27.2 and 40.8 kg (60 and 90 lb).
- Size of 203.2 cm (L) x 152.4 cm (W) (80 x 60 in).
- No futons.
- Box spring not required.
- Shaker-inspired trim and metal handles on Murphy bed.
- Assembly required.
- Easy to install.
Sofa for Queen Murphy Bed – fabric WE3
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Suspension is made with 9-gauge sinuous coils. Seat cushions are filled with non-glue cotton covered with D30 foam. 2” high plastic or chrome legs. Hardwood frame.
- SPACE-SAVER: The sofa and murphy bed combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of your space. It offers both a place to sit and a place to sleep in very little space. To fold out the bed, simply remove the cushions and lower the bed.
- COMPATIBLE: The sofa can be used as an add-on to any of Bestar’s Queen Murphy bed. Alternatively, it can be placed against a wall. You can choose either plastic or chrome legs.
- COMFORTABLE: The seat cushions are 7.9” thick. All fabrics have a heavy duty backing. No nails are used, only staples.
- NOTE: Pre-assembled, except the legs. 12-month limited warranty. Must be placed against a murphy bed or a wall to support the back cushions. Cannot be placed in the middle of a room since it does not have a backrest.