Versatile Queen Size Murphy Wall Bed
- Wall Bed
The Versatile collection by Bestar allows you to transform your room into a sleeping or working area. From the wall unit to the wall bed, furniture pieces in the Bestar Versatile Collection combine practicality and aesthetics. The mechanism provides simplified assembly of the Wall Bed. Increased comfort due to Euroslat mattress support system. Simple and safe dual piston system makes opening and closing user-friendly. Use the handle to pull the bed towards you to lower the bed and flip the leg down onto the floor. Front panel is installed as one of the last steps making the mounting to studs in a wall much easier. Finished with attractive crown molding. Mattress not included.
This product is NOT available for White Glove Delivery and Assembly.
For installation and to avoid risk of injury, we recommend a minimum of 2 people install or the use of a professional or qualified person with knowledge of the wall structure, studs, and components. Bed may be attached to wood studs, metal studs, or masonry wall structures; masonry requires use of concrete screws (not provided).
69.4"W x 22.6"D x 89.9"HAccommodates most standard Queen mattresses. The mattress must meet the following requirements:
- Thickness between 20.3 and 30.5 cm (8 and 12 in).
- Weight between 27.2 and 40.8 kg (60 and 90 lb).
- Size of 203.2 cm (L) x 152.4 cm (W) (80 x 60 in).
- No futons.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Bed when opened will require a clearance of 93.4“ from the wall extending into the room.
- The minimum height required of the ceiling is 92 in.
- Clearance of 9.5“ under the bed when it is open.
- The height of the ceiling needs to be a minimum of 91“ to be able to raise the bed during installation and a minimum of 93“ to install the crown molding.
- Assembly required.
- Easy to install.