Carson Twin Over Full Bunk Bed with Bookshelf Stairs and Underbed Storage Drawers
- Varies based on selection
The Carson Bunk Bed with Stairs feature 6 Open-Concept Bookshelves on the end and is the ideal choice for parents wanting a bunk bed that has a modern contemporary flair but manages to retain a classic look and feel that complements their child’s room no matter its style or aesthetic for years to come. Offered in a warm grey slate finish the Carson bunk beds are perfectly suitable for either a boys’ or girl’s room. The staircase and bookshelves are constructed to be universal for positioning on either side of the bunk bed.
Add the 4-drawer chest, offers its traditional styling and hand-crafted look. The top drawer is separated by a decorative trim that creates the illusion of a top double drawer. The drawers feature metal ball bearing glides, solid wood English dovetail joints, and beautiful aluminum powder coat finished finger-pull handles.
- Assembly required
- Colour: Grey Slate
- Stained using non-toxic and lead-free finishing
- Completed with a 9-stage painting process
- Upper twin bed, guard rails, and lower double bed made of solid rubberwood
- Upper twin bed, and lower double bed side rails made of plywood with mahogany veneers
- Slats are made of laminated veneer lumber which is stronger, straighter and more uniform than milled lumber
- Clearance space between the lower bunk supports to underneath the upper bunk mattress support: 36"
- Stair rail and guardrail: Solid rubberwood
- Stair steps and bookshelves: MDF with particleboard core covered in mahogany veneers
- Staircase and bookshelves can be installed on either the left or right side of the bunk bed
- Non-toxic and lead-free paint
- Clear lacquer protective finish for easy dusting and cleaning
- Constructed from solid rubberwood and sangon veneers
- Drawers have solid English dovetail joints and feature metal ball-bearing glides
- Aluminum powder-coat finished finger-pull handles
- Bunk bed: 94.44" x 56.4" x 66.53"
- 4-drawer chest: 20" x 34" x 48.5"
Bookshelves assembled sizes:
- Row A: Top shelf: 4" x 15.2" x 7.6"
- Row B: 14.4" x 22.2" x 17.4"
- Row B: Right side shelf: 15.2" x 6.8" x 7.6"
- Row C: Left side shelf: 14.4" x 22.2" x 17.4"
- Row C: Middle self: 15.2" x 15" x 16.6"
- Row C: Right side shelf: 15.2" x 6.8" x 7.6"
- Upper and lower bunk beds come with complete slat roll system (no box springs required)
- Maximum recommended mattress height in upper bunk: 10"
- Maximum recommended weight supported in upper bunk: 200lbs
- For safety reasons, never allow 2 or more children to share the upper bunk even if they both weigh less combined than the maximum recommended weight
- Minimum age recommended for any upper bunk bed is 6 years-old
- Converts into a separate double bed and a twin bed
There are 3 rows of bookshelves. From top to bottom:
A - Top row
B - Second row
C - Third row.
Row A has 1 shelf, row B has 2 shelves ,and row C has 3 shelves.