Pur Queen Murphy Wall Bed and 2 Storage Units with Drawers (136”) - Available in 6 Colours
- Queen Murphy Wall Bed
- 2 Storage Units with Drawers
Thanks to this beautiful Bestar Pur Queen Murphy Bed and 2 Shelving Units with Drawers (136W), you can create a multipurpose room anywhere in your home. The bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses. The shelving units offer a combination of open and closed storage. The dual-mount wall bed mechanism attaches to the floor and wall for maximum stability and durability. The bed and cabinets must be anchored to a wall. This product is NOT available for White Glove Delivery and Assembly.
To avoid risk of injury, the Murphy bed must be installed to wall and floor structure by a professional or qualified person. Two people are required for assembly. Installation requires attachment to wood studs or masonry, removal of the baseboard, and drilling into the floor. Necessary hardware is included..
Overall Dimensions: 136"W x 20.3"D x 89.1"H
- GOOD QUALITY: Made in North America from quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI. Shaker-inspired trim and metal handles. EuroSlat mattress support system increases sleeper’s comfort.
- SPACE SAVER: Ideal for small spaces and multifunctional rooms. When opened, the bed extends 92. 2” from the wall. Assign a clearance of 30-36” around open bed. Clearance of 9. 4“ under bed when open.
- EASY TO USE: Accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12” thick, 70-90 lb, 60” x 80”). No futons. Use handle to lower and pull bed towards you and flip leg down onto the floor. Thanks to dual piston system, bed folds up and down safely.
- CONVENIENT: Each storage unit features 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves, and 3 drawers on ball-bearing slides. Includes 4 clothing rods. Configure the units to your liking by removing some adjustable shelves.
- MADE IN CANADA: Assembly required (3 people). Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress). Minimum height of anchoring wall is 91. 1”. Mattress not included, box spring not required. Must be anchored to a wall.
- Do not use this product for children or pets under 50 pounds (22.7 kg); maximum weight supported with mattress is 1000 pounds (453.6 kg).
- Installation requires attachment to wood studs or masonry, removal of the baseboard, and drilling into the floor (if disassembly is required, holes may be covered with baseboards 0.5 inches or thicker); all necessary hardware is included.