Murphy Cabinet Bed Unpacking and Assembly Instructions
Congratulations on purchasing a murphy cabinet bed at Wholesale Furniture Brokers. Now it's time to learn how to set up your murphy cabinet and maximize your living space. This is an easy to follow step-by-step guide on murphy cabinet bed unpacking and assembly. It will help you set up the murphy wall bed quickly and efficiently.
Murphy Cabinet Bed Unpacking
The murphy cube typically arrives in a very heavy box. Please be advised that it is a two-person job to fully unpack and set up the furniture. Proceed with the following:
- Step 1: Turn the box upside down to get started.
- Step 2: Carefully cut through the border tape and open all of the four flaps.
- Step 3: Once the flaps are open, turn the box with the right side up.
- Step 4: Repeat Step 2 on the top of the box and fold back all four flaps.
- Step 5: Carefully cut the safety string attached to the hardware package inside.
- Step 6: Lift the box off the cabinet and lay it on the floor.
- Step 7: Carefully cut and remove all plastic packaging on the murphy cube.
- Step 8: Turn the Cabinet so the drawers face away from the wall.
- Step 9: Unlatch both latches and fold down the front of the cabinet to the ground.
- Step 10: Pull out the hardware packaging and remove all other packing materials.
Murphy Cabinet Bed Assembly Instructions
Once you have removed all the packing materials and taken out the hardware box, it's time to start assembling all parts together. Follow these steps to easily perform the murphy cabinet bed assembly:
- Step 1: Using two people, carefully remove the drawer-base box.
- Step 2: Align the drawer-box base wheels with the levellers. See the video above for more clarification.
- Step 3: Assemble the drawer base using bolts, Allen key, and dowels.
- Step 4: Attach the drawer base to the cabinet. Make sure the back of the drawer base is on the same side as the back of the cabinet.
- Step 5: Turn the murphy cube back upright.
- Step 6: Examine the wheels and levellers for smooth function.
- Step 7: Pull the extension out all the way and attach the knobs tightly using a screwdriver to the already drilled holes in the wall bed.
- Step 8: Position the cabinet against the wall and roll the drawer into the cabinet and you are done!
Now you have learned how to assembly a murphy cube bed. Please note that it requires two people to safely perform the instructions. Do not try to be a superhero and do it all by yourself as you might jeopardize your and your murphy bed safety.
Quick Tip: You may need to extend the leveller further to adjust for thick carpets.
If you need any other assistance, contact our customer support agent at email@example.com or give us a call at (+1) 866-652-0352. Also, check out our latest murphy beds collection for quick shipping murphy beds in Canada.