Clover Queen Size Murphy Bed Cabinet with Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Available in 3 Colours
- Murphy Cabinet Bed
- Queen Size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Constructed of hardwood, the Clover Murphy Bed offers a simple solution for smaller bedrooms, or if extra sleeping space is required. Features include, a rolling storage drawer, USB/power outlet, and a tri-fold queen size gel memory foam mattress. When not in use, the bed itself converts into traditionally styled cabinet, that only takes up 10 square feet of precious floor space. Night and Day Furniture thought of everything when they designed this bed.
Every set comes complete with two sets of drawer knobs, to assemble per your choice, in either wood or metal (pewter finish).
WEIGHT NOTE: One box is over 200lb (200lb). 2 or more people may be required to lift the box.
Cabinet: 63.5"W x 23.7"D x 41.1"H
Bed: 63.5"W x 83.1"D x 41.1"H
- This unit has only been tested up to a weight capacity of 250 lbs but can hold at least 500 lbs.
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Large Rolling Storage Drawer
- Built-In Dual Power/USB Module
- Raised Sleep Platform
- Converts to a Fully Assembled Cabinet
- Tri-Fold Premium, Gel Memory Foam Queen Mattress
Opening and Closing Video:
Unpacking and Assembly Video:
Conversion Instructions Video:
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING* to major markets Canada-wide!
FREE basic shipping includes curbside delivery to the driveway of your home or office. The delivery company may or may not contact you to arrange a delivery date depending on the company, however tracking information will be provided to you. You may need the assistance of a friend or family member to help offload your furniture from the delivery truck and into your home. It is the customer’s responsibility to bring the items inside their premises, assemble if necessary, and dispose of all packaging.
*Major markets include Vancouver, Kamloops, Kelowna, Prince George, Courtenay, Nanaimo, Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, and their surrounding areas. Many more Canadian cities not listed here are also included. Please contact us for more information and to see if your order qualifies.
Transit Time Estimates
Transit time depends on your location and the shipping method used. We estimate a transit time of 2 to 21 business days to our major markets and surrounding areas (delays can be expected for delivery to remote areas, the Atlantic provinces, as well as the territories). Items that can be shipped by FedEx or UPS are normally delivered quicker than items that require a Specialized Freight Carrier.
- You will receive tracking information to track the movement of your order.
- We ship from warehouses all over the US & Canada, so transit time varies greatly depending on the product's location and your delivery address.
- If you're in a hurry, call us and we will help you choose from products close to your location so transit time can be minimized.
- Specialized Freight Carriers call ahead to schedule your delivery with you. FedEx and UPS do not schedule deliveries but will leave a call tag.